School Bus Information
A.M. & P.M. Regular Routes
Central City School uses one (1) bus route in the morning and afternoon. Mr. Darryl Capps will be the regular driver for both routes.
There are two (2) buses at our disposal, but we will need to use another driver (most likely Jim Maloy) to help us with any sporting events or extra-curricular events during the school day.
Our school buses are equipped with cameras that record both audio and video digital tracks. These audio and video tracks are only accessible by authorized school personnel. The Superintendent will make the determination on who is allowed to view the tracks and for what purpose.
If you have any questions regarding this issue, please contact the school's Main Office at 532-9521.
Tim Branon, Superintendent
AM & PM Routes
Morning Route - (Arrival times at each stop are estimated)
- 1526 Green St. Rd. (7:14 AM)
- 2130 Farthing Rd. (7:15 AM)
- 1617 Green Street Rd. (7:17 AM)
- 2090 Ross Rd. (7:18 AM)
- 1629 Joy Lane (7:20 AM)
- 1925 Zion Hill Rd. (7:23 AM)
- 1835 Mercer Lane (7:25 AM)
- 1715 Zion Hill Rd. (7:28 AM)
- 1420 Zion Hill Rd. (7:31 AM)
- 1648 Zion Hill Rd. (7:32 AM)
- 2107 Mercer Farm Rd. (7:33 AM)
- 2170 Zion Hill Rd. (7:36 AM)
- 1247 Community Beach Rd. (7:41 AM)
- 2605 Norton Rd. (7:43 AM)
- 2921 Speidel Lane (7:45 AM)
- 391 Community Beach Rd. (7:48 AM)
- 360 Community Beach Rd. (7:49 AM)
- Arrive at School (7:53 AM)
- Evening Route - The Evening Route is run in the reverse order of the morning route. So, the first stop going home should be near 360 Community Beach Rd.