(If you are Homeless or think you might be Homeless, please click on the following link for assistance.
For all Parents/Guardians (Please read the entire page)
What you will need to have with you at registration in order to establish residency within the Central City School District. YOU MUST submit at least 1-document from Category I and 1-document from Category II.
Category I (1 document is needed for establishing PROPERTY within the district)
- Most recent Property Tax Bill
- Mortgage Papers (homeowners)
- Rental Agreement (Including last 2-months rent receipts)
- Signed & Dated Lease & proof of last 2-months payments if lease is not at its inception. (Cancelled check or receipts required)
- Housing Letter (Military Personnel)
- Renters or Trailer Park Residents - Letter from manager & proof of last 2-month's payments (cancelled check or receipts required)
- An agreement of sale for a residential property located within the District, signed by the seller & parent/custodian as buyer, which recites a closing date prior to the 1st day of attendance (New residents).
- Notarized affidavit of residency from resident owner of property within the District where the parent/custodian of the child is living with the owner AT NO COST (those living with relative or others)
Category II (1 document is needed for establishing an ADDRESS within the district)
- Current & Valid Driver's Liscence with current address located within the district
- Current vehicle registration with current address located within the district
- Current Public Aid Card with current address located within the district
- Current Library Card with current address located within the district
- Current Voter Registration Card with current address located within the district
- Most recent gas, electric, water, cable, Internet or Credit Card Bill with current address located within the district
- Current homeowners/renters insurance policy and premium payment reciept with current address located within the district
Important Medical Information for Registration
Click on the Subject below for State Requirements
Physical Exams - Grades K, 6th & 9th Physicals are good for 1 yr. from the date of exam
Eye Exams - Kindergarten or 1st day of enrollment in an Illinois Public School.
Dental Exam - Grades K, 2nd & 6th
Birth Certficates - All children must have a valid birth certificate on file in the office.
Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Printable Forms
- Registation Fee - $30.00
- Locks - $5.00