CONCESSION STAND MENU
Central City Lion's Park
300 S. Morrison St., Central City, IL 62801
Mike Fontaine Fields
(Field Schedules are Below)
To Reserve a Ball field - Phone: 618-532-9521 or 978-6870
To Reserve the Lion's Shelter - Phone 618-532-7767 (Leave a message)E-mail: email@example.comAbout Fontaine Fields
- 2 Ball Fields
- Batting Cage
- East Field (60', 65', 70' & 80' ft. bases with Permanent 250' Fence & Temporary 200' Fence)
- West Field (60', 65' & 70' ft. bases & Permanent 200' Fence)
- East Field has Lights
- Both Fields have Fences and Shaded Dugouts
- New Aluminum Bleachers
- New Wireless LED Scoreboards on both fields.
- Fully Equipped Concession Stand
- Remodeled Bathrooms on Site
- Playground for young children
- Full Length concrete Basketball Court
- 2 Newly Painted Tennis Courts
- 2 Covered Pavillions with Picnic Tables
- BBQ Grills
Please contact Tim Branon at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to schedule practices, games or tournaments at either the East Diamond (Large Field) or the West Diamond (Small Field). Teams are allowed to schedule practices a month at a time. However, games and tournaments may be scheduled in advance from April to October.
The fields are scheduled on a first come first serve basis, however games and tournaments will be given first consideration.
For regular season games and tournaments, scoreboard usage and concession stand usage are available upon request or at the discretion of the Park Board.
- $25 for the use of lights for games and or practices per day. Checks should be made out to Central City Ball Park Fund.
Lion's Park Field Schedules
Games (listed inside of Yellow & Green boxes) will take priority over practices. If you need to schedule a game and there is a practice on that day, please contact Tim Branon at email@example.com to see if the practice can be moved. Please try to provide us with at least 2 days' notice if you need to schedule a game.
PRACTICES are written in RED.
GAMES or EVENTS are written in BLACK.
Practices may be moved if a game needs to be scheduled.