Central City Lion's Park
Mike Fontaine Fields
(Field Schedules are Below)
107 S. Morrison St., Central City, IL 62801
To Reserve a Ball field - Phone: 618-532-9521 or 978-6870
To Reserve the Lion's Shelter - Phone 618-532-7767 (Leave a message)E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout Fontaine Fields
- 2 Ball Fields
- East Field (60', 70' & 80' ft. bases with Permanent 250' Fence & Temporary 200' Fence)
- West Field (60' & 70' ft. bases & Permanent 200' Fence)
- East Field has Lights
- Both Fields have Fences, Shaded Dugouts, Bleachers & Scoreboards
- Fully Equipped Concession Stand
- Bathrooms on Site
- Playground for young children
- Full Length concrete Basketball Court
- Tennis courts
- Large Pavillion with Picnic Tables
- BBQ Grills
Please contact Tim Branon at email@example.com in order to schedule practices, games or tournaments at either the East Diamond (Large Field) or the West Diamond (Small Field). Teams are allowed to schedule practices a month at a time, however, games and tournaments may be scheduled in advance from April to October.
The Fields are schedueled on a first come first serve basis, however games and tournaments will be given first consideration.
For regular season games and tournaments, scoreboard usage and concession stand usgae are available upon request or at the discreation of the Park Board.
Checks should be made out to Central City Ball Park Fund
- $25 for the use of lights for games and or practices per day.
Lion's Park Field Schedules
Games (listed inside of Yellow & Green boxes) will take priority over Practices. If you need to schedule a game and there is a practice on that day, please contact Tim Branon at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if the practice can be moved. Please try to provide us with at least 2 days notice if you need to schedule a game.